In this creative hub of fine dining, the very best local ingredients are transformed into outstanding signature dishes, that combine the traditional techniques of classical European cuisine with the latest innovation to create a menu that is at the vanguard of global gastronomy, as demonstrated by the likes of their Crab Tower, Lionfish Ceviche, Old-Style Grouper and new AME dessert.
Founded in 2004, Criterión was one of the first Colombian restaurants to introduce a tasting menu, which today takes two forms: the first focused on classic cuisine, presenting some of the bestselling dishes from the last 15 years, and the other a seasonal tasting menu that changes every 12 months or so.
- Latin America’s 50 Best Restaurants (2013-2016) and Best Restaurant in Colombia (2013-2015).
- Star Diamond Award from The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011).
- Five Star Diamond Award from The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (2011).
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant (Best Restaurant with Tablecloths) según La Barra (2008, 2009 & 2010).
- Excellence Award from the Wine Spectator (2014 & 2015).